Are you passionate about your work? Do you aspire to become truly world-class, the best at what you do? Do you love innovation and have a pioneering spirit?
We're currently looking for interested applicants for the following positions:
- System Administrator, IT Operations
- Application & Data Service Developer
- System Test Specialist
- IT Technical Architect
- Developer, Platform Research & Development
Don't see a position listed here that suits your unique talents? That doesn't mean that there isn't a place for you at Primal. Email us and let us know why you belong here!
Primal is a small company of big thinkers. We don't think all the big questions have been answered. In fact, we're pretty sure the most important questions haven't even been asked yet.
We're a multi-disciplinary team of professionals. We have a lot to do, so we spread out, each member owning large swaths of responsibility. We work closely and collaboratively across teams to get things done.
And thanks to our Employee Trust, all Primal employees are also Primal shareholders!
While we expect everyone to embrace Primal's organizational values, we fully expect each team member to bring their personal values to work as well. We embrace diversity in our individual backgrounds, in our leadership, and in our ideas, while always respecting the values of others.
Some of our most important values include:
- Innovation: We're pioneers of new products and technology: what's next, not what's now.
- Big problems: We may be a small company, but we don't waste our time on small problems.
- Measurement: We are skeptical. We value market tested facts and evidence, not just opinions and assumptions.
- Agility: We focus on small iterations, testing our assumptions in the market as early as possible.
Our Work Environment
Primal is based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Our philosophy to work is results-oriented. We support work-life balance, flexible working hours, and telecommuting. Our work environment is centered around three values in particular:
- Respect: For individuals, for our organization, and for our opportunity.
- Flexibility: We recognize that individuals have individual work styles. We support flexible working hours and telecommuting.
- Openness: We value trust and transparency as essential for a fast-moving organization.
In designing our offices, we try to support both solitary and collaborative work styles, through individual team rooms and innovation areas for meetings and brainstorming. Our objective is to provide the most productive and inspiring work environment possible.